Saturday, May 26, 2018

Day 13: Exploring Dorfgastein & Last-Minute-Mountains

Exploring Dorfgastein
A few of us decided to go off for the day in Dorfgastein to explore the small town and some of the walking trails that it had to offer. We had a great time bonding and exploring! There was really only one place to eat that was open, so we ended up eating at a cafe for both breakfast and lunch! They were very nice people, much friendlier than those we had encountered in the bigger cities so far, and were glad to serve us for both meals. We also wandered around to find an adorable plant shop. If it was easier to get plants through customs... I would've dropped some euros there! Walking around and looking at all of the houses reminded me of how much I love the mountain-town house styles. My ultimate goal is to live in a log-cabin-ish house with solar panels and a mountain in view. Yes mom and dad, you guys can come with me!

Last-Minute-Mountain

 



2 comments:

  1. A cabin in the mountains...my happy place for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you went up the mountain!

    ReplyDelete